Adult Summer Reading Club
Runs the week of July 7-July 31, 2014
Stop by the library to pick up your bag of information. The Reading Challenges are:
- Attend the program on July 10
- Volunteer 1 hour at the Library
- Listen to an audio book from the PAWS display--located on the 2nd floor in front of Anita's office.
- Attend the Fair Parade and Shake Clifford the Big Red Dog's or Pete the Cat's "paw"
- Make an origami bookmark on your own or at the July 22 program
- Attend the program on July 17
- Read a non-fiction book from the PAWS display
- Take your dog (or borrowed dog) for a walk
- Attend the program on July 15
- Attend the program on July 24
- Study the shredded book in the cookie jar and try to decipher its title
- Attend the program on July 29
- Read a current bestseller
- Attend the club party/trivia night on July 31
For each activity completed, you'll receive a ticket. At the Party on July 31 you can use your tickets to win prizes! If you cannot attend, staff will "drop" your tickets for whichever prize you want to try to win!
For specific times and activities, please check the calendar under Adult SRC 2014.